CoprosainSur les marchés, 1 - 1000 Bruxelles
The “comptoirs fermiers” for fresh products of quality
Coprosain, the "farmer's trading post", helps you make your day-to-day much healthier by consuming quality, fresh products.
Coprosain is a cooperative of the Ath region that brings together about 40 passionate people. This group's credo is to maintain responsible small farming and has been doing so for almost 35 years. These are artisans whose profession is close to their heart and their land. They want to perpetuate the artisan savoir-faire and the gastronomic identity of the region of "Green Country". Particularly, they oversee the development of organic small farming products. Other than being reunited with traditional flavors of food from the earth, they participate in the health of the consumers, all why adhering to a responsible small farming agriculture.
Coprosain: natural and healthy products, natural meats such as beef, veal, pork, locally raised (organic) lamb, farm raised fowl, savory charcuterie, organic farm house cheeses, organic fruits and vegetables, homemade dishes for catering as well as a large range of local and organic fine food products.
Where can you find our products?
- In our shop in Braine-l'Alleud: Chaussée d'Ophain 16A - 1111 Braine-l'Alleud Contact : 02/384.41.87
- Via our 4 trucks, moving shops : they are in Brussels everyday (except on Monday):
- Ixelles : Place Flagey, Tuesdays and Fridays in the morning, near the ponds
- Place Sainte-Catherine : Wednesday afternoons (100% Organic)
- Woluwé-St-Pierre, Place Ste Alix : Wednesdays in the morning
- Jette, place du Miroir : Thursdays in the morning
- Woluwé-St-Lambert, place St Lambert : Saturdays in the morning
- Uccle, parvis St Pierre : Sundays in the morning
- Waterloo, rue des hirondelles (station side) : Sundays in the morning
- Ottignies : Friday in the morning
Also on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays in the morning in Dion Valmont at Biosphère, 100% organic. (Boulevard du Centenaire)
And at Bioooh Genappe, 6A Chaussée de Bruxelles on Saturdays (100% organic).
For further information, click here or get information at : Chemin des Peupliers, 24 7800 Ath (068/26.93.80)
Rating & Reviews