May 1st to September 30, 2016
Free - No need to sign-up ahead of time
From May 1st to September 30, 2016, strike a pose in the parks in Brussels. Tai Chi classes are free and given all throughout the summer. Give this new experience a try and exercise a little bit in the fresh air.
What would you say about slipping on some comfortable clothes and trying out some martial arts? Tai Chi classes are free and given in parks in the city all summer long.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn the basics. Volunteer professors demonstrate the gests and movement combinations of Tai Chi.
Summer meeting times
Three parks currently host Tai Chi classes:
- Tuesdays and Fridayss at the Cinquantenaire Park from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesdays at Solarium Park from 2 pm to 3:30pm
- Thursdays at the Royal Park from 1 pm to 2:30 pm
- Thursdays at the Bois de la Cambre from 2 pm to 4pm
- Saturdays from Sobieski Park from 2:30 pm to 4 pm