From beginner to advanced courses
GLTT offers 15 languages: Dutch, French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Polish and Turkish.
Which course level for me?
The course level of GLTT will be determined through a placement test during the enrollment and information days.
When? Depending on the chosen language and level you attend classes once or twice a week:
- 1 or 2 mornings from 8.45 am to 12.00 pm.
- 1 or 2 afternoons from 1.00 pm to 4.15 pm.
- 1 or 2 evenings from 6.45 pm to 10.00 pm.
- 1 Saturday morning from 8.45 am to 12.00 pm.
Conditions of enrollment?
- The minimum age is 16.
- Required documents: ID-card or residence permit.
- All languages except Dutch: - 1 x 3 hrs a week (60 hrs): 75 euro - 2 x 3 hrs a week (120 hrs): 150 euro.
- Dutch: - 1 x 3 hrs a week (60 hrs): 48 euro - 2 x 3 hrs a week (120 hrs): 84 euro.
- You only pay 50% with training cheques.
- Partial or complete exemption from the enrollment fee is possible (see www.gltt.be).
- Study leave.
At GLTT, language labs and other audiovisual tools allow you to practice and rapidly improve the chosen language.
The GLTT awards certificates that are recognized by the State.