From 24 to 28 August 2015 from 8pm
Parc Royal Bruxelles
Ready for your annual portion of outdoor cocooning? Ready for a series of musical discoveries? Ready for the ultimate musical experience in an exceptionally magical context? Then you are more than welcome to the already now 12th edition of the Feeërieën, in the centre of Brussels and in the middle of the Warande Park, where everything takes place on and around the restored bandstand.
The fantastic result being: the Feeërieën (for as far as we are aware, the festival with the most diaereses to its name). The magic and the exceptional atmosphere of this fairytale park at dusk, in the heart of the capital, again serve as decor. The musical recipe is a mix of warm classic sounds, rustling electronica, post-rock and adventurous folk.
- Monday 24 August 2015 : Christina Vantzou w/ The Chamber Players performing 'N°3' + Echo Collective plays 'Daudi Baldrs' (Burzum) + Colleen
- Tuesday 25 August 2015 : Ryley Walker + Daniel Knox + Broeder Dieleman
- Wednesday 26 August 2015 : Soundway presents Batida + Ibibio Sound Machine
- Thursday 27 August 2015 : Taxiwars + Hamster Of The One-Click Panther
- Friday 28 August 2015 : Pan presents Afrikan Sciences + Lee Gamble + Bill Kouligas + M.E.S.H
If you want more music, at lunch time it is also possible with Boterhammen in het park. Take place at noon each day of that week at the Parc de Bruxelles and enjoy music.