the 56th International Young Lawyers’ Congress is THE annual event for international young lawyer.
AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. Since 1962 AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
2018 CONGRESS GOALS
• Bringing together 800 delegates from all over the world
• Offering 50 hours of specialist, multi-discipline training with a comprehensive academic program given by legal professionals and outstanding speakers
• Providing an international exchange platform to help build an effective and friendly professional network
• Social Networking events held over 5 days in the most prestigious locations in Tokyo
• One overarching theme: the impact of Artificial Intelligence and Innovation on the legal profession
• 5 working sessions, 3 hours each, for an in-depth study with panels and/or mock-cases •
6 workshops, each of 90 minutes to explore and debate specialist topics
• Voice of the Profession session focusing on The impact of innovation on the future of the legal profession and gender equality in leadership positions.
• Executive coaching sessions
• 20 scientific commission meetings open to all
La source :